Located in the already historically rich area that is the Hudson Valley, the Central House has seen many eras and characters. The structure was established in 1876 and since then has been a focal point of Germantown. The space has served as a brothel, a speakeasy, a stage coach house, and various restaurants. At one point it was owned and managed by the Rockefeller family in the early twentieth century.
Acquired in 2006 by the Lueck family, the Central House officially reopened as a hotel inn in the summer of 2011 after having been dedicatedly restored from an abandoned warehouse to it’s original beauty